Party people gather round, Dinner Diaries is your go-to guide to entertaining. Featuring handwritten interviews with accomplished hosts — from Valentino co-founder Giancarlo Giammetti to designer and author Cornelia Guest — Daniel Cappello’s coffee table book gives readers an inside look at some of history’s most memorable dinner parties.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.6.19 Curb Your Sweet Tooth with Soursop Sorbet
- Entertaining 12.22.18 A White Christmas Margarita Punch…with Punch
- Entertaining 12.21.18 Gingerbread Cake with a Kick
- Entertaining 12.19.18 Tory’s Christmas Tree, Now and Then
- Entertaining 12.19.18 To Read: Daniel Cappello’s Dinner Diaries