T Monogram Perforated Leather Bucket Bag
The T Monogram is a classic pattern inspired by traditional Pennsylvania Dutch quilting, and celebrating our iconic logo. Meticulously crafted in fine leather that ages beautifully, the collection speaks to the timelessness of great style.
When the perforated bucket bag is worn crossbody, the top handle falls naturally. Our metal logo cord stopper works as a keeper for the drawstrings. Press and hold the Double T down while guiding the drawstrings through â€” and release to lock. Lined in soft microsuede, the interior has a pocket for organization â€” while an exterior sleeve puts small items within reach. Every detail is considered and speaks back to function and versatility.
- Holds a 7" tablet
- Perforated leather
- Brass-finish hardware; ecru stitching throughout
- Drawstring pull closure with push-lock
- Top handle
- Adjustable, removable crossbody strap with 22.5" (56.5 cm) drop
- 1 exterior slit pocket; 1 interior slit pocket
- Easy-to-clean microsuede lining
- Bottom of the bag is embossed; has protective metal feet
- Dust bag included
- Height: 8.4" (21 cm); length 8.4" (21.0 cm); depth 4.8" (12 cm)
- BEHIND THE DOUBLE T
When Tory launched the brand, she created a logo that was meant to be a graphic design element. A classic serif T and its mirror image encased in a circle, inspired by the geometry of Moroccan architecture and interiors by David Hicks. It embodies our strength, bold graphics and a blend of old and new.