T Monogram Chenille Bucket Bag
The T Monogram is a classic pattern inspired by traditional Pennsylvania Dutch quilting, and celebrating our graphic logo. The collection speaks to the timelessness of great style.
The large bucket bag is crafted in soft chenille, referencing traditional upholstery, and trimmed in embossed leather. When worn crossbody, the top handle falls naturally. Our metal logo cord stopper works as a keeper for the drawstringspress and hold down the Double T while guiding the drawstrings through, and release to lock. Lined in soft microsuede, the interior has a pocket for organization, while an exterior sleeve puts small items within reach. Every detail is considered, with special attention to function and versatility.
- Holds an 8" tablet
- Chenille, embossed leather
- Brass-finish hardware
- Drawstring pull closure with push-lock; press and hold down the Double T while guiding the drawstrings through. Release to lock. Do not force.
- Top handle with 5.2" (13 cm) drop; adjustable, removable crossbody strap with 22" (55 cm) drop
- 1 exterior slit pocket; 1 interior slit pocket
- Easy-to-clean microsuede lining
- Bottom of the bag is embossed; has protective metal feet
- Dust bag included
- Height: 8.4" (21 cm); length 8.4" (21 cm); depth 4.8" (12 cm)
- BEHIND THE DOUBLE T: When Tory launched the brand, she created a logo that would be a graphic design element. The classic serif T and its mirror image are encased in a circle, inspired by the geometry of Moroccan architecture and interiors by David Hicks. It crystalizes our brand signatures, bold graphics and a blend of old and new.