Lee Radziwill Small Saddlebag
An editor's favorite from the Fall/Winter 2020 runway. The new Lee Radziwill Small Saddlebag is inspired by style icon Lee, the younger sister of Jackie Kennedy Onassis. Impeccably crafted in a mix of Italian croc-embossed leather and suede, it has a Seventies equestrian feelwith signature lock-and-key hardware and an adjustable crossbody strap.
- Holds a 7inch; tablet
- Embossed Italian goatskin; suede and leather trim
- Belted strap with slider buckle closure
- Adjustable crossbody strap with 22.5inch; (56.5 cm) drop
- 1 exterior slit pocket; 2 interior slit pockets
- Dust bag included
- Height: 8inch; (20 cm); length: 8.4inch; (21 cm); depth: 3.8inch; (9.2 cm)
- To preserve the natural finish of the leather, store in a dry and ventilated space away from direct sunlight. If it gets wet, gently blot dry with a soft cloth to prevent stains and water marks never wash or use chemical solvents.